Septemer 2018 framed print giveaway
Win one of three framed prints
- 1.The promoter is Flutterbox Ltd, trading as Posterhaste (company no. 06283699)
- 2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of Flutterbox and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- 3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. However, entrants must be registered on the Posterhaste mailng list.
- 4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are provided by mailing list correspondence only.
- 6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- 7. Closing date for entry will be 21st September 2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- 8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
- 9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entrants must be registered members of the Posterhaste mailing list and entries can only be made via the link in the mailing list email. The corresponding web form will then need to be filled in order to validate the entry.
- 10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- 11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- 12. The prizes available are as follows: Three framed prints (12”x16” print in a 20”x16” frame) in a design and colour of the winner’s choice. One framed print will be allocated to each of the three winners.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- 13. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- 14. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- 15. The promoter will notify the winner with instructions on how to claim their prize.
- 16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- 19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- 20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
- 21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- 23. Flutterbox Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.