Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you
are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions
relationship with you.
The terms “Posterhaste”, “Flutterbox”, “our”, “us”, and “we” refer to
Flutterbox Ltd., a company registered under the Companies Acts in England and
Wales (Company Number 06283699) and trading as Posterhaste. The terms “you” and
“your” refer to the user, viewer, or customer of our website.
When making a purchase you agree to the following terms of sale:
- After placing your order it is automatically placed into a print queue
and could be printed within minutes and so we usually cannot cancel your
order. If you realise you have made a mistake and would like to cancel
please contact us as soon as possible and we will
see what we can do. We cannot make any guarantee that we will be able to
make any changes due to the speed of our printing process
Refunds and Exchanges
- As everything we sell is customised and printed to order we are unable
to offer refunds and exchanges in the same way that a high street shop can
(we can't resell your design to someone else).
- We will happily offer a refund or exchange if you find that there is a
fault with the print of your design, please contact
us on receipt of your order.
- We are unable to offer a refund or exchange if there is a mistake (for
example a spelling error) on the design. It is your responsibility to
ensure that the design is correct before completing your order.
- If your order is delayed in arrival due to an incorrect address entered
on your order you may need to wait up to an additional 21 days for it to
arrive. If a replacement is required you will be charged a slightly
discounted rate for this service.
- If your item does not arrive due to being lost in the post, or arrives
damaged in transit, we will replace your item upon us receiving a photograph of the damage with a reprint of
your design at no extra cost to you if we are notified immediateley. If an item is not delivered within
our delivery estimates it does not constitute grounds for a refund as our
dates are estimates only; a replacement will be shipped immediately if the
item does not arrive in a reasonable amount of time.
- Refunds will only be granted if a fault with our printer cannot be
rectified after a reprint.
- By creating a design on this site you accept sole responsibility and
liability for your designs. If a design you create infringes a third
party's copyright due to the content you supply we accept no liability for
any legal or financial damages incurred by claims made against you by the
- Designs created on Posterhaste are not under any circumstances to be
resold either for profit, or for the purpose of providing a "design
service" for clients who are not direct customers of Posterhaste. Items are
for personal, or limited corporate use. Use of designs for any purposes
other than those listed in these terms and conditions is prohibited without
prior and express permission from Posterhaste.
- In some cases there may be a slight discrepancy between colours
displayed on screen and the colours on your print, poster or canvas. This
is true for any website creating colour printed items. This discrepancy is
a result of the differences between how colour is produced on a
computer/device screen and how it is produced on a printer.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general
information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as
to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of
the information and materials found or offered on this website for any
particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may
contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any
such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at
your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own
responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information
available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look,
appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property
of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages
and/or be a criminal offence.
- Designs created on Posterhaste including, but not limited to, layout
previews and proofs, are not under any circumstances to be sold or resold
either for profit, or for the purpose of providing a "design service" for
clients who are not direct customers of Posterhaste. Items are for
personal, or limited corporate use. Use of designs for any purposes other
than those listed in these terms and conditions is prohibited without prior
and express permission from Posterhaste.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other
websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further
information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no
responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the
website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- We reserve the right to revoke your access to our site, service and
business at any time, without notice, for any reason we deem