Posterhaste Facebook prize draw February 2020 - terms
WIN! Valentine’s Day is nearly here and we’re offering one lucky winner the chance to win a framed print in a design of their choice for the ultimate romantic gift. All you need to do is like our prize draw post and tell us in a comment which design you’d surprise the special person in your life with, to be in with a chance of winning!
Closes February 6th 2020 at 6pm GMT. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Please read the terms and conditions below carefully before entering.
Terms and conditions:
- You need a Facebook account to win this prize
- To enter please like our prize draw post on the @Posterhaste Facebook page and leave a comment detailing which Posterhaste design you’d choose if you are our lucky winner.
- The prize is one framed print (16"x12" in a 20" x 16" frame). The promoter will notify the winner with instructions on how to claim their prize.
- The closing date is February 6, 2020 at 18:00 GMT. A winner will be selected at random shortly after the closing date and notified by a comment in the post thread. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- The promoter has the right to amend or remove the prize draw without prior notice at any time.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of Flutterbox and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or drawing of the prize draw.
- By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
- The winner will be chosen at random after the closing date and will be notified accordingly. The winner will be announced on the Posterhaste Facebook page.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible and multiple entries in a single day will not be accepted.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
- The promoter is Flutterbox Ltd, trading as Posterhaste (company no. 06283699)
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entry indicates a complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant.