Posterhaste Twitter prize draw March 2020 - terms
To celebrate Mother’s Day we are offering one lucky winner the chance to win a framed print in a design of their choice. All you need to do is follow @Posterhaste, retweet our prize draw post and comment with the hashtag #myposterhaste. Closes March 13 at 13:00 GMT. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.
Please read the terms and conditions below carefully before entering our prize draw.
Terms and conditions:
- You need a Twitter account to win this prize
- To enter please follow @Posterhaste, retweet our prize draw post and comment with the hashtag #myposterhaste
- The closing date is March 13, 2020 at 13:00 GMT.. A winner will be selected shortly after the closing date. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The prize is one framed print (16"x12" in a 20" x 16" frame). The promoter will notify the winner with instructions on how to claim their prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- The promoter or prize provider has the right to amend or remove the prize draw without prior notice at any time.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of Flutterbox and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or drawing of the prize draw.
- By entering this prize drawn, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
- The winner will be chosen at random after the closing date and will be notified accordingly. Winners will be announced on Twitter.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible and multiple entries in a single day will not be accepted.
- Winners who enter a later contest can be picked at random again and win.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
- The promoter is Flutterbox Ltd, trading as Posterhaste (company no. 06283699)
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.