Posterhaste Instagram prize draw March 2020 - terms
WIN! We’re offering one lucky winner the chance to win a framed print to surprise mum, or another mother-figure in your life, this Mothering Sunday. To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is follow our Instagram account - @posterhaste, 'like’ the prize draw post, and then leave a comment tagging a friend - tell us which design you'd surprise the special woman in your life with!
Closes March 13 at 13:00 GMT
. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
Please read the terms and conditions below carefully before entering.
Terms and conditions:
- To enter this Mother’s Day prize draw you need an Instagram account
- Then complete all three of the following:
- Follow our Instagram account, @posterhaste
- ‘Like’ the prize draw post
- Leave a comment, tagging one friend
- The prize is one framed print (16"x12" in a 20" x 16" frame). The promoter Posterhaste will notify the winner with instructions on how to claim their prize.
- The closing date for entry is March 13 13:00 GMT, 2020. A winner will be selected at random shortly after the closing date and notified by the promoter. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prize is not transferable.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- The promoter has the right to amend or remove the prize draw without prior notice at any time.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Flutterbox and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or drawing of the prize draw.
- By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
- The winner will be chosen at random after the closing date on March 13 at 13:00 GMT and will be notified shortly after.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible and multiple entries in a single day will not be accepted.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
- The promoter is Flutterbox Ltd, trading as Posterhaste (company no. 06283699)
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook. Entry indicates a complete release of Instagram by each entrant or participant.