Terms and conditions for the Houseproud prize draw
You need an Instagram account to win this prize
To enter visit the competition post on the @houseproudmagazineuk Instagram page and:
- Tag a friend who loves wall art in the comments
- Follow the @posterhaste Instagram page
- Follow the @houseproudmagazineuk Instagram page
- The prize is one framed print (16"x12" in a 20" x 16" frame). The promoter Houseproud Magazine (Media One Communications Limited) will notify the winner with instructions on how to claim their prize.
- The closing date for entry is 12:00 midday on February 25, 2019. A winner will be selected at random shortly after the closing date and notified by the promoter. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter and prize provider reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- The promoter has the right to amend or remove the prize draw without prior notice at any time.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 15 years or over except employees of Flutterbox and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
- The winner will be chosen at random after the closing date on February 25 and will be notified shortly after.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible and multiple entries in a single day will not be accepted.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The promoter is Houseproud Magazine (Media One Communications Limited) and the prize is provided by Flutterbox Ltd, trading as Posterhaste (company no. 06283699)
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Entry indicates a complete release of Instagram by each entrant or participant.